Yamaha MT-09 Forum - View Single Post - Mt 09 abs
Thread: Mt 09 abs
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-02-2014, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
trevor1544dog

Smile Mt 09 abs

Just a message to introduce myself having had a out and out sports bikes for the last 20 years and Track bikes I decided to have a complete change after a small get off at oulton park the sport bike riding had to stop. having seen the MT09 last year I purchased a 14 bike ABS model in April just completed 1,100 miles on the bike the last run over 2 days 430mls in North wales great biking roads. my feeling with the bike is that its is a great tool with plenty of go and not bad on comfort although I have the comfort seat which is better than the original , I have fitted small screen R and G protectors , powerbronze Hugger and the Yamaha soft panniers all do a good job . I am at present very impressed with the bike overall a few small grips the exhaust is a bit on the quite side and I think the tick over is a bit on the noisey side although as soon as you get going this goes away . the Akra MT09 replacement is a very high price and is not recommended if you use soft panniers as with the baffle removed it spits a few flames out and other end cans means cutting the oem pipe not for me I am afraid.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome